Sometimes this neighborhood is referred to as Ravenna-Bryant because of its similar history and timeline. The area was first settled when a rail line was put in along the western shore of Lake Washington and continued to grow when the University of Washington built its campus nearby. Bryant is special because it is the least infiltrated by businesses and is mostly residential.
Who Lives Here?
- Urban Power Families - High-income couples with children.
- Six-figure salaried couples with children who live an upscale life in a metro center. Highly educated professionals working in finance, medical, and high-tech fields.
- Power Singles - High-income urban singles.
- Highly educated professionals, many with advanced degrees. They draw a handsome salary and have reasonable living expenses while living a hip, upscale life in an urban center.
- Comfy Couples - Upper-class couples.
- Urban couples making a mid- to upper-scale household income. Most own their own homes. Some have a college education and work in a variety of occupations, including management-level positions.
|Median Household Income||$64,572||$45,736|
|Homes With Kids||28%||18%|
|Commute Time||27 min||27 min|
Bryant has a well-kept-secret sort of feel. It’s mainly residential and full of some extremely charming houses, but there are a few areas around the University Village and along 35th Avenue that contain businesses. This is a great place to be if you enjoy the surrounding neighborhoods but like to be in a quieter location.
Activities and Attractions
At the southern border of the neighborhood, marked by 55th Street, there are several noteworthy places to investigate. Take the kiddos into Planet Happy Toys or to a fancy tea party at Queen Mary Tea Room. Partake in some self-care at one of the many salons and yoga studios. Finally, grab a bite to eat at the original Kidd Valley location, get drinks at Duchess Tavern, or get fancy and head to Pair for some French cuisine.
Homes in Bryant
Bryant Homes for Sale
Search Bryant Homes
Receive Home Listings Daily
Get the latest Bryant homes for sale delivered to your inbox each day.
Bryant Home Value Index
Median Home Value
Median Condo Value
Bryant Real Estate Agents
Meet our local neighborhood experts who can help you buy or sell a home in Bryant.